Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello together,

I use the mainline source. After adding the correct libs to the /usr/lib32 folder (I compiled the Source on a 32Bit FreeBSD System but use it on 64bit), which was marked in the autorun.log in folder auth for example I don't get any more logs in the autorun.log or syslog or syserr. I cant connect to my server too.

If I type "ps" in the console I get this:

image.png.9424a778f6c51f74af92f368b5914edd.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20005-server-doesnt-log-anything-after-starting/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Do this steps, in this order:

  1. Open a putty window.
  2. CD into the db folder
  3. Start the db manually (for example with ./db considering that your file/shortcut is named db)
  4. Open another putty window
  5. CD into the auth folder
  6. Start the auth manually (for example with ./auth considering that your file/shortcut is named auth)
  7. Open another putty window
  8. CD into the ch1_core1 folder
  9. Start the ch1_core1 manually (for example with ./game considering that your file/shortcut is named game)

 

Those steps will allow to find the issue.

If the db stays online starting manually (probably will considering your printscreen), then the error will show up when turning on the auth/core1.

Okay very thanks for the help.

1. I started db manually (works)

2. I started auth manually (nothing happened)

3. I started game manually (nothing happened)

Typing "ps" in console again their is only running db :D

However no logs.. 

 

image.thumb.png.b714fa8ff55563a37b86f2739de10406.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.