Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi all I am here to present my project

I am creating an international multigaming
and I'm looking for collabectors
people I know programming languages like:
java
php
html
c ++
and so on
you can send me messages in private on the forum or contact me on skype: xxdarkwindxx

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19759-search-staff/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.