Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This problem appeared after a period of operation without any problems " First I use the vps to run the game Metin2 it so i install some of the programs required to run the game correctly, such as (Libs -MariaDB) The game was running without any problems until I got some errors on the VNC screen like there is no storage space for the databases , After checking, I actually found some Logs or records in the databases that consume more than 4 gigabytes of space and I deleted all of them in the hope that the problem will end,But so far I have the same problem and I do not know what caused and I hope to find a solution to this problem is the interruption of communication between the server and the Client of the game , Every time I lose the connection in the game I have to restart it through the SSH command to run the game again. Please help me

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.