Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!

When I try to install gcc 49 on my FreeBSD 9.2 I get this error:

The package management tool is not yet installed on your system.
Do you want to fetch and install it now? [y/N]: y
Bootstrapping pkg please wait
_h t t p._tcp.pkg.FreeBSD.org
pkg: Error fetching h t t p: / /p k g. FreeBSD .org/ freebsd:9:x86:32 / latest / Lates t/ pkg.txz: No address record 

So I downloaded manually from a website gcc-4.9.0.tar.gz and I want to ask you guys where do I need to extract it in my FreeBSD?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19589-how-to-install-gcc-49-manually/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.