Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HI,
I have the following problem.
https://metin2.download/picture/BVRSHY21WkWMUz5IE4J7xO23lwX85121/.jpg
In the Item_proto there is only one FB ....
So where exactly do I find the descriptions of the skillbooks?
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19492-skillbook-display-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minut temu, mraiirmaax napisał:

no, that's just one Skillbook that bugs

 

So check your skill_proto in db->player and delete 6th skills.

6th skills id:

21, 36, 6, 51

It'll work.

If you want to use 6th, add them to skill_table in client.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19492-skillbook-display-problem/#findComment-105980
Share on other sites

uitooltip.py in root

Search:
 

elif 50300 == itemVnum:
			if 0 != metinSlot:
				self.__SetSkillBookToolTip(metinSlot[0], localeInfo.TOOLTIP_SKILLBOOK_NAME, 1)

				self.ShowToolTip()
			return 

And and below elif with your ID/set "or" after itemVnum


Edit: I forgot that skillbook is only one -> check @JarajTo solution (but I don't think it's good, because 6th skills are with us since 2014 and it's some kind of item_proto/python problem)

Edit2: Check if all of your skills are in root-> playersettingmodule.py and locale -> skilldesc.txt/skilltable.txt

I completely abandoned working on the files for this game. I do not respond to private messages.

.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19492-skillbook-display-problem/#findComment-105981
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.