Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acum 22 ore, filippos- a spus:

I just got a new binary online and this is an error I get .. any way to be solved?

afxres.h not found:s

I was thinking to delete but maybe it wont be okay..

 

Screenshot_1.png

Just change "afxres.h" with WinRes.h into your userinterface.rc 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.