Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs,

I want to make a siege event for my server but the metin2 castle maps suck so we were looking for some better options. I want to ask...is there any 3d modeller who can export the Aden Lineage 2 Castle and make it for Metin2? I want to buy this model for my server. If anyone can do that please contact me for details.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19442-looking-for-3d-modeller/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator
On 9/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Moon123 said:

Hello devs,

I want to make a siege event for my server but the metin2 castle maps suck so we were looking for some better options. I want to ask...is there any 3d modeller who can export the Aden Lineage 2 Castle and make it for Metin2? I want to buy this model for my server. If anyone can do that please contact me for details.


Is that what you are looking for?
If yes, try to contact @Keyto.




Best regards
Raylee

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19442-looking-for-3d-modeller/#findComment-105716
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raylee said:


Is that what you are looking for?
If yes, try to contact @Keyto.




Best regards
Raylee

Thanks for your responce, Raylee,

that is the Aden Colloseum i believe. I'm looking for the Aden Castle.

That one. Not with the town. Just the castle. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/19442-looking-for-3d-modeller/#findComment-105736
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.