Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hi, I've encountered an issue on my server. Here you can see GDB result of the crashed channel. I will be grateful to anyone who can help me. I'm wating your message in private! I'm offering 50-75 EURO to the person who can solve this for me.

Image: 

4dscaln.png

cn6NhWV.png

SYSLOG+SYSERR: Here!

  • i CAN pay with credit-card or PayPal.
  • Thanks, Kingsman!
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18563-crash-core-server-gdb-pay-for-resolve/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.