Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi guys,

I couldn't come up with a better title. So lately I was going through the source files just to have a better idea how things work, but there is something that I couldn't find nor understand.

let's say for instance the experience points you gather, how do it save to the database? I couldn't find any query that saves the exp into the database

so how the experience points and the other things get saved to the database?

 

Thanks in avdvance

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18525-question-about-metin2-database/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.