Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

unkdb.png

 

I can recommend Raiin!
He knows what he's doing!
He coded our patcher and i had no problems with him.

P.S:
I don't know if he can speak english.


Best regards
Raylee

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18449-search-coder-for-patcher/#findComment-101429
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Raylee said:

unkdb.png

 

I can recommend Raiin!
He knows what he's doing!
He coded our patcher and i had no problems with him.

P.S:
I don't know if he can speak english.


Best regards
Raylee

He can, and he made a great work with my patcher too. Only thing i missed was the source. But overall his work is really great i just can recommend him too. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18449-search-coder-for-patcher/#findComment-101454
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Matuszka:

He can, and he made a great work with my patcher too. Only thing i missed was the source. But overall his work is really great i just can recommend him too. 

You can buy the source also from him.
I did it :)

Best regards
Raylee

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18449-search-coder-for-patcher/#findComment-101479
Share on other sites

Am 16.4.2018 um 18:43 schrieb TekkForCe:

Hello,

I´m search a Coder for a Patcher, I paid for it.

The Design is make with Photoshop.

PM me.

 

Here for english guys :)

Spoiler

C9pfc.png

And thanks for the positive feedback <3

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/18449-search-coder-for-patcher/#findComment-101482
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.