Jump to content

Converter - Client > Server - Item_Proto


Recommended Posts

Hi.

I wanted to improve my lua skills, so I thought I could create a useful software, something that I would use, and I'm here to post it if someone wants it too.

 

842dbd0ccc.png

 

A friend asked me if I could add a sql option, so I added it.

Since it's not a "thing from another world", just run the *.bat file with your item_proto_dump.xml on the same folder. Then wait until the process is finished, and go to output folder and take what you wanted.

 

Download: MEGA.

Source: Pastebin.

 

Changelog:

07.07.14 - 21:01

- Source posted.

 

25.06.14 - 17:33

- Bugfixes (such as big values when they are supposed to be negative);

- v1.4.

 

25.06.14 - 12:29

- Can convert item_proto.xml from Tim's Archiver as well as the one created with Nexus (by Mr. Lucifer);

- Convert it to *.sql or to *.txt depending on what you want;

- v1.3 (v1.2 had only the first update).

 

24.06.14 - 15:31

- Bugfixes;

- v1.1.

 

24.06.14 - 02:05

- v1.0 Released (only in another board);

 

Hope it's useful to anyone.

 
I have this problem///Help me please.. My skype lk1nderl
1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
mysql>   
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

item_proto_dump.xml -> item_proto.txt is not working as it should.

 

The script only generates item_names.txt, as for item_proto.txt, the script only outputs 2/3 lines from ~2.5k lines.

 

Can you convert this proto for me?(xml -> txt)

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

My proto: https://mega.co.nz/#!zlwHRLTa!4PFDBpRQloDZ2qhcdkUBkvlzdGJVQYoba864nmXq6iw

item_proto_dump.xml -> item_proto.txt is not working as it should.

 

The script only generates item_names.txt, as for item_proto.txt, the script only outputs 2/3 lines from ~2.5k lines.

 

Can you convert this proto for me?(xml -> txt)

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

My proto: https://mega.co.nz/#!zlwHRLTa!4PFDBpRQloDZ2qhcdkUBkvlzdGJVQYoba864nmXq6iw

item_proto.txt+item_names.txt: https://mega.co.nz/#!S9JW2BRK!ezsV_1Gonw1dw8Y7wjFOC9Z5uYu2yGSuTg3mWOzu9-Y

P.s: In order to get it work you should modify the source that he released, there's a bunch of stuff that needs to be updated.

item_proto_dump.xml -> item_proto.txt is not working as it should.

 

The script only generates item_names.txt, as for item_proto.txt, the script only outputs 2/3 lines from ~2.5k lines.

 

Can you convert this proto for me?(xml -> txt)

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

My proto: https://mega.co.nz/#!zlwHRLTa!4PFDBpRQloDZ2qhcdkUBkvlzdGJVQYoba864nmXq6iw

I made a mistake on the previous link that I gave to you, I uploaded another version of the item_proto, here's the one that you posted: https://mega.co.nz/#!KhhygB7A!ryZY3gmtLoQlp4IHLCTqPTPBnpihv2fKbmonZ_koxks

sorry how i can add WEAPON_CLAW subtype?

["subtype"] = {
        [1] = {"WEAPON_SWORD", "WEAPON_DAGGER", "WEAPON_BOW", "WEAPON_TWO_HANDED", "WEAPON_BELL", "WEAPON_FAN",
"WEAPON_ARROW", "WEAPON_MOUNT_SPEAR", "WEAPON_CLAW"},
[...]
i have added but they don't convert in txt
Attempt to convert 6355 lines. This may take a few seconds.
Please wait...
 
lua52: ?:0: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ?: in function 'getf'
        ?: in main chunk
        [C]: in ?

 

@paci BUG :

i  do not know if it's an oversight or not, but when you convert anything that has negative value, you bug proto item.

For example an armor has -2% speed
that -2% The transformed into 4294967291
. And then you have to fix manually.
Other bug I found none :)
  • Love 1

Okay, that's now fixed again, I guess. Thank you.

New download at the first post.

I gave an eye to the itemdata.lua. and I think there's an error on the position that you set for the new applytypes:

The applytype 94 is APPLY_ATTBONUS_WOLFMAN =strong against Lycans.

The stone against Lycans+4 has applytype0="94" and applyvalue0="25", so, it is Strong against Lycans +25% and not claw defense +25% ( http://wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Stone_against_Lycans).

  • Love 1
  • Developer

Yeah, good point. I forgot to take a look to those stones. I've just seen a shield with applytype 95, which is APPLY_RESIST_WOLFMAN, and I didn't think about the spirit stones.

Okay, new download at the first post. Thanks Agility.

  • Love 1

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

  • 2 weeks later...

where to put in server?

When you convert you put then in (usr/home/game/????/db)  Some files have orther folders so you need to search for the db folder there you replace the item_names.txt and item_proto.txt with the ones you made.

  • Love 1
  • Former Staff

 

where to put in server?

When you convert you put then in (usr/home/game/????/db)  Some files have orther folders so you need to search for the db folder there you replace the item_names.txt and item_proto.txt with the ones you made.

 

Thank you.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.