Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm looking for a Game&Web Developer for an Admin Panel that will allow the communication between the web&game,

i.e: Block chat, Logs, Refound Item, Ban, Check Account(Private Messages, Change Email/Password, etc)

I'm also looking for a person that can develop custom systems
i.e: Pet System

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17980-looking-for-a-gameweb-developer/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'v been working on a very complex and impressive game & admin management with tons of features(written in c#).

I'll be offering it for sale once it's complete(matter of few months).

If you can wait until then, you probably won't regret it :)

 

Regards,

6 minutes ago, metin2-factory said:

Hey, I'v been working on a very complex and impressive game & admin management with tons of features(written in c#).

I'll be offering it for sale once it's complete(matter of few months).

If you can wait until then, you probably won't regret it :)

 

Regards,

I can t send youba message, send me a message with your skype so you can give me some more details

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.