Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem with my channels core (I think).

When I start a channel it says it's online in the client, but if I stop the channel it will continue to say that is online until I do a reboot.

I checked that channel with "sockstat -l" and online port checker and it's effectively offline, but in the client it says that's online.

The problem is not the client because I tested it with 2 or 3 clients and it always says that is online until reboot.

Thanks in advance!

 

EDIT: Another thing: if channel 1 is offline then it shows that all channels are offline, even if some are online.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17790-port-remains-online/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem is in serverinfo.py

Quote

I checked that channel with "sockstat -l" and online port checker and it's effectively offline, but in the client it says that's online.

check at the end of serverinfo.py if you have this: 

Quote

TESTADDR = { "ip" : "your server ip", "tcp_port" : 50000, "udp_port" : 50000, }

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17790-port-remains-online/#findComment-97352
Share on other sites

go to intrologin.py

search 

Quote

regionID=int(addrKey/1000)
        serverID=int(addrKey/10) % 100
        channelID=addrKey%10

replace with

Quote

regionID=self.__GetRegionID()
        serverID=self.__GetServerID()
        channelID=addrKey%10

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17790-port-remains-online/#findComment-97367
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.