Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

EN:

the one with points / vouchers, I searched it all over and I did not hit it all, I found one but it was not what I was looking for.
Here's what the shop looks like.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/

 

RO:

Buna seara, aveti sistemul dupa serverfile happiness, acel cu puncte/vouchere, l-am cautat peste tot si nu am dat de el deloc, am gasit unul dar nu era ce caut eu. 
Poza mai jos cum arata shopul.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif/

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17711-system-request/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.