Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Am 4.1.2018 um 00:15 schrieb Manticore:

I have all of them.

Contact me on skype : manticore.py

This guy's a scammer, he pulls you off after sending the money.

62a803ff24.png

I don't give a damn about the money.

But I have already initiated conflict.
I hope you just stay miserable in life.

Typical metin2 community

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17704-metin2-176/#findComment-97020
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.