Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1204 13:34:23495 :: CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: filename error!

Only this error appear in sysser.txt (client) when i poly and when I change the character race. It closes my client and dc`s people around me when I change race or poly.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem :(? 

I can pay Credit card or PayPal for resolve problem :D!

Thank a lot :)! Contact me in private message.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17482-pay-for-resolve-polymorph-problem/
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.