I am confused ! Would appreciate some help <3 ^_^

So recently I have learned programming (c# and python) , so I though why not practice a little bit on metin2 and get the hand of it .
But the problem is that I can't find much of a details that helps me  learn the basic things like what does the VirtualBox help me with either connecting serverfiles to client...etc

And the same for the python lib and lua lib that has all of the functions and the commands , I look around I find a lot of experts that code like nothing they know the path for everything they know what VB used for ...
all I need some basics to start a private server on my pc so I can learn I know that there is alot of tuts about making private server but I cant find a tut that explains the source/binary/client explanations

Hopefully someone can I help me , or at least guide me what I should look for to learn .

Best Regards BYB.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic