Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would like to ask you guys for some good server files & client , being English is not a condition

Although I would love to have the 2013 files

I would like to have 'em as soon as possible

 

Kind regards.

 

PS : If I'm in the wrong section , please guide me to the right one.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/173-server-files-client/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

I recommend you to use the source, but if you can't you should use the Vanilla core for server and "test client für 40250" as client.

 

GAME - http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/109-vanilla-core-21/

CLIENT - http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/136-40250-test-client/

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/173-server-files-client/#findComment-947
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Well , I will be learning more about C++ , and actually it have been a dream of mine to create a server one day.

So I was wondering if I can get the server files & Client to actually start anytime soon.

 

You may want to check this. I'm moving your thread to General forum.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/173-server-files-client/#findComment-1133
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.