Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

Dragon Soul Alchemy Success rate?


Zhymer

Question

  • Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
11 minutes ago, Zhymer said:

Can't figure out in those txt where is the success rate, can you explain?

Group RefineStepTables, RefineGradeTables for example.

Group RefineStepTables									
{									
	Group Default								
	{								
		#NEED_COUNT	FEE	STEP_LOWEST	STEP_LOW	STEP_MID	STEP_HIGH	STEP_HIGHEST
		STEP_LOWEST	2	400	50	40	10	0	0
		STEP_LOW	2	400	5	90	5	0	0
		STEP_MID	2	5000	0	0	10	90	0
		STEP_HIGH	2	10000	0	0	0	90	10
	}								
}	

Refining STEP_LOWEST you'll have 50% chance it'll remain STEP_LOWEST, 40% chance it'll be STEP_LOW after and 10% it'll be STEP_MID after. The same for the rest.

For STEP_LOW you'll have 5% chance it'll degrade to STEP_LOWEST, 90% chance it'll remain on STEP_LOW and 5% it'll be STEP_MID after etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.