• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hello,

It's always good to see new people around ! You can find a lot of guide and tutorials in a bunch of laguages on the internet (and here in English). I suggest you to start with basic serverfiles (clean 40k with sources). Once it's working, you will be able to fix a lot of problems thanks to the number of guides on this forum (If you start with basic mainline you will have to fix some old bugs, for example the 0 yang bug as well as invisibility, stun or wrong HP computing). Also if you're willing to pay, I suggest you to buy martysama's sources, they are the best you can find on the market imo.

That's some tips but don't hesitate to ask anything ! Also for basic questions i.e how to add stuff, weapons, how to configure the server and so on... I suggest you to find old guides from 2009-2012, because I'm kinda sure it's not on this forum, here you will find some more advanced guides and tutorials.

Have a nice day :D