Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello community,

I'm looking for the newest drops released and also an english locale_string. Also if it's a full locale (containing quest and maps) I won't say no.

Thanks !

Also, here is the latest one I have, from 2014 (containing everything up to Nemere or Razador I think but also there's some drop bug in common_drop_item) :

This is the hidden content, please

Source : .plechito'

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17198-searchlatest-drops-english-locale_string/
Share on other sites

Well just look in the serverfiles released section , you can download any and benefit from the files.
I don't think there is something that's called "Newest drops" , you just take the normal ones, and edit them the way you want.

  • Premium

I know, I'm actually talking about the latest released drop (from official). Otherwise I already have my drops but I'm looking for something official for a cleaner base

Kinda the same for locale_string

  • Premium
Il y a 18 heures, tierrilopes a dit :

About drops, i can send you this when i finish it (gather drops info drop wiki, creates drops from it):

v0.1

2017-11-01_20-10-31.gif

v0.2:

2017-11-02_03-26-17.gif

That's freaking awesome ! Let me know when you finish it !

Also my request is still up

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Acum 21 ore, tierrilopes a spus:

About drops, i can send you this when i finish it (gather drops info drop wiki, creates drops from it):

v0.1

2017-11-01_20-10-31.gif

v0.2:

2017-11-02_03-26-17.gif

open source code?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 11 months later...
  • Premium
On 11/2/2017 at 4:41 PM, ragem0re said:

How do you calculate the chances?

Used some nice leaks to get a drop % approximated to the official server.

Then i worked on a function until i could get aproximate results as those of my guideline (batch results), that could also consider the item grade (as in item+3 harder to drop then item +0), if its a quest item or not (again, official like)

 

Here (drop list locked to the first 4mobs to make the gif):

2018-10-10_16-26-11.gif

 

Then it matches the name with protos (to get the vnums) from the same official server as the wiki.

Then the 3 buttons is batch exporting stuff

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3
  • Premium
1 hour ago, tierrilopes said:

Used some nice leaks to get a drop % approximated to the official server.

Then i worked on a function until i could get aproximate results as those of my guideline (batch results), that could also consider the item grade (as in item+3 harder to drop then item +0), if its a quest item or not (again, official like)

Sounds great, hope you'll release it some day!

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.