Jump to content

Windows 10 - Update October 2017


Recommended Posts

Hello,

I open this topic to warn people who are not fluent.

I am passing on the latest version of Windows 10 (1709).
I had a problem on all the servers I tested.
Because with the new Windows update, all compilers other than Visual Studio 2017 will only give .exe unusable.

So I advise any server manager to get up to speed if it is not already done because you will lose players.

 

Ps: Sorry bad english, i speak french.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/17160-windows-10-update-october-2017/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.