A noob PROBLEM!

Hello guys, I'm new here and I'm such a noob! I have a question:

I have two serverfiles downloaded, one is a file .vdi which I can use with Virtual Box. One looks like this:

Is there a way to convert that files to a .vdi one? Or is there any way to use those 3 in some way? 

I know I'm a noob, but I'm willing to learn!

Thanks in advance!

svf.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developer

The VDI (if it really contains sourcemt2) is a compiler machine, a machine built specifically to compile the file game and the db file with their necessary lib.
Find guides on how to compile very detailed online...

The 3 folders you've shown are probably already in the vdi... other than the source code of metin2.

Server: Contains game source, db and respective lib (libthecore, libgame, libsql, ect.)

Extern: contains lib and includes files that you need to include in the code metin2 but as an "external" code from which the folder name... are standard lib and not written by ymir.

Tools: Contains the source code of metin2 tools such as packmaker and world editor...

On how to use the folders on these folders to compile, the web is full, use the search

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here