[BUG]Target System Information

Hello  guys, i add the target system in my server but when I click the button the client returns to login and I have these syserr

Syserr core ch1 : UNKNOWN HEADER: 59, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 6, fd: 20

Syserr client : 

Spoiler

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ui.py", line 1369, in CallEvent
  File "ui.py", line 88, in __call__
  File "ui.py", line 70, in __call__
  File "uiTarget.py", line 550, in OnPressedInfoButton
  File "uiTarget.py", line 141, in Open
  File "uiTarget.py", line 165, in __LoadInformation
  File "uiTarget.py", line 232, in __LoadInformation_Race
ValueError: incomplete format

How to fix? 

• Developer

the channel error describes an unknown header packet.
This happens in two cases:
If you did not insert the "case HEADER_NUMBER_56" (with another name obviously) in input_main.cpp, or if you did not run the "Set" for the package

Set (HEADER_NUMBER_56, sizeof (struct_packet_num_56), false) ;     (with  another name obviously)

I recommend you to review the installation of the system in the following files in game / src: packet.h, packet_info.cpp, input_main.cpp

The second error is most likely caused by the first ... it speaks of a missing value not found while it try to write race information (the string formats are incomplete).

So now fix the first problem , after that we can see for second (if it persists) ;) 

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

2 hours ago, riku11 said:

If you did not insert the "case HEADER_NUMBER_56" (with another name obviously) in input_main.cpp, or if you did not run the "Set" for the package

Set (HEADER_NUMBER_56, sizeof (struct_packet_num_56), false) ;     (with  another name obviously)

I recommend you to review the installation of the system in the following files in game / src: packet.h, packet_info.cpp, input_main.cpp

The second error is most likely caused by the first ... it speaks of a missing value not found while it try to write race information (the string formats are incomplete).

So now fix the first problem , after that we can see for second (if it persists) ;) 

56 ? 59 ??? 

in my packet.h add 

Spoiler

HEADER_GC_TARGET                 = 63,

#ifdef __SEND_TARGET_INFO__
    HEADER_GC_TARGET_INFO            = 58,
    HEADER_CG_TARGET_INFO_LOAD        = 59,
#endif

in my packet_info.cpp add 

Spoiler

Set(HEADER_CG_STATE_CHECKER, sizeof(BYTE), "ServerStateCheck", false);
    Set(HEADER_CG_TARGET_INFO_LOAD, sizeof(TPacketCGTargetInfoLoad), "TargetInfoLoad", true);
#endif

in my input_main.cpp  add 

Spoiler

case HEADER_CG_XTRAP_ACK:
            {
                TPacketXTrapCSVerify* p = reinterpret_cast<TPacketXTrapCSVerify*>((void*)c_pData);
                CXTrapManager::instance().Verify_CSStep3(d->GetCharacter(), p->bPacketData);
            }
            break;

case HEADER_CG_TARGET_INFO_LOAD:
            {
                TargetInfoLoad(ch, c_pData);
            }
            break;
#endif

But not work

• Premium
2 hours ago, riku11 said:

I think it`s the `integrity` of the packet that gives the error, as you can see from the python backtrace it should be a uitarget problem, but still tristano check your packets and if they are matching then post uitarget.

9 minuti fa, Fleon ha detto:

Penso che sia l'integrità del pacchetto che dà l'errore, come si può vedere da python backtrace dovrebbe essere un uitarget problema, ma ancora tristano controllare i pacchetti e se corrispondono poi uitarget post.

il mio uitarget.py https://pastebin.com/1hWHeTjx

• Developer

Sorry i mean 59 man.

Search this TARGET_INFO_SUBRACE in locale_interface.txt ( if there isn't it , search in locale_game.txt )  and post it.

Search in client source (userinterface/packet.h) the header number 59 and post it.

The line "#define __SEND_TARGET_INFO__" is included into packet.h (game src)?

post the "#include" at the beginning of packet.h

Which file did you put "#define __SEND_TARGET_INFO__"?

• Developer

Sei Italiano eh asd. Stai inviando i quote tradotti ahah.
Non voglio parlare in Italiano altrimenti nessun altro capisce , però non hai inviato gli "#include" all'inizio del packet.h del game/src

Send the "#include" at the beginning of packet.h

if you have not "#include" at beginning of file , add : #include "../../common/service.h"

if your "#define __SEND....BLABLA" line is in that file

20 minutes ago, Fleon said:

The problem is into your localeInfo.TARGET_INFO_SUBRACE , just google the python error and you will get the solution, now its up to you fixing it

no man I do not think so.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, riku11 said:

Sei Italiano eh asd. Stai inviando i quote tradotti ahah.
Non voglio parlare in Italiano altrimenti nessun altro capisce , però non hai inviato gli "#include" all'inizio del packet.h del game/src

Send the "#include" at the beginning of packet.h

if you have not "#include" at beginning of file , add : #include "../../common/service.h"

if your "#define __SEND....BLABLA" line is in that file

no man I do not think so.

i'm add #include "../../common/service.h" in packet.h and solved crahs

Fix client error : the error is the tab in locale_game.txt

SOLVED, special thx @riku11

• Developer
1 hour ago, tristano98 said:

i'm add #include "../../common/service.h" in packet.h and solved crahs

Fix client error : the error is the tab in locale_game.txt

SOLVED, special thx @riku11

ahah so @Fleon is the real man of situation ahah

• Love 1