Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I want improve the communication between server - client, buffers, dynamic packets.

I do not know much about buffers and reallocating memory.

I paid for information, knowledge or services.

For more info, you can add me skype: -removed.

Abstain "developers" who do not have enough knowledge about that.

Regards

Edited by VegaS™
removed skype
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16618-looking-for-a-developer/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.