Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The system is already been posted here on the forum, as long as you don't know what a well code does why you ask for it? The system that Mali made is the same with the official. As long as there are sh** eaters replying his topic without knowing a word they say is normal that they trigger people not to use it. If you don't know what coding is you don't need to care about the code as long as the final result is the same... They are just "Dev's" spreding around sh** here.

  • Love 1

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

Bumped. I appreciate Mali's work many respect for him, but i need a clean professional, easy to edit code. I don't want to argue with no one, so please leave me alone with these types of comments. I'm just searching for a system. :P

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.