Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I have a few errors when I am trying to rename locale_de to locale_en..
I have renamed locale_de to locale_en, rewrote Index etc.. But there is still error.. Not syserr, but ErrorLog.

First, send me your skype via PM please, and then I will give you my TeamViewer.

-Avisek

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16414-i-buy-good-help-renaming-locale_de-to-en/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.