Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have good old server files and I want add great source game into server and client side.

I'm looking for person who has unbugged source with some new systems and could help me with add it into my serverfiles and configure everything.

Good knowleadge about Freebsd operating system (firewall, security etc.) will be a plus!

Please send me contact informations on PW.

Thanks!

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.