Creating server_attr problem (world editor)

Nero

Question

Hello guys, when I want to make server_attr for a map, the textures dissapear and it looks like this :
I can set block/safe zone/water etc but I cannot see the shadows and textures so it would be nearly impossible to work.
NbNR0Ms.png

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

5 answers to this question

Acum 2 ore, Kaba a spus:

shift+0 or idk

Nothing happens.

Acum 2 ore, z35 a spus:

Is your textureset empty?

Btw, use v24 World Editor, not this version.

My textureset isn't empty. I tried with v24 too, with release and with debug (both of them).
AuMUOOq.png

OBJYKe8.png

But my problem is not that my textures aren't visible, this is just happening at 5th tab. When I select the first tab, second (with textures), third (with objects) or fourth (with enviornment) it's all ok, the textures and shadows are ok. But when I select the 5th one, my textures and shadows dissapear. 

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

Nothing happens.

My textureset isn't empty. I tried with v24 too, with release and with debug (both of them).
AuMUOOq.png

OBJYKe8.png

But my problem is not that my textures aren't visible, this is just happening at 5th tab. When I select the first tab, second (with textures), third (with objects) or fourth (with enviornment) it's all ok, the textures and shadows are ok. But when I select the 5th one, my textures and shadows dissapear. 

I had this problem before. You must have d:/ymir work/special folder to get it working.

DVZ9d7U.png

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

Acum 2 minute, Den a spus:

I had this problem before. You must have d:/ymir work/special folder to get it working.

DVZ9d7U.png

Lol , thanks dude, I changed few days ago the whole folder with another one with water changed, and then wanted to change it back and forget to put it haha.

PtQ6yIv.png

But, I've found a little strange thing. (tested it now)
How the program knows how water looks if special folder is missing? :o
(tested it because I realized that in all that time, when I had no special folder the water worked perfectly)