Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am trying to compile client source using VS2008 vc90 (I have installed VS2008 - no Express and vcredists).
When I open source using VS2013 and click on "Properties" it says that vc90 is not installed (https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png).

I have really installed VS2008 (https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png) and vcredists(https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png). And When I try to open it with VS2008 it says that: https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png

skype: multidruggist
Would you help me please?
Thank you.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16275-problem-with-compiling-client-source/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.