Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am newbie on compiling server-source. I need somebody, who explains me everything about server-sources.. I have server-source (with SF) and I need to edit it.. 
I can pay you, when you help me run up it and when you explain me everything.
Skype: multidruggist

Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16247-can-somebody-help-me-run-up-server-source/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.