Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have set alternative drop (like in "CODE"):
 

													1	30	1	53517	10000		1	30	1	53517	2000
													1	30	1	72301	10000		1	30	1	72301	2000
													1	30	1	53516	10000		1	30	1	53516	2000
													1	30	1	80003	10000		1	30	1	80003	2000
													1	30	1	80004	10000		1	30	1	80004	2000
													1	30	1	71088	10000		1	30	1	71088	2000
													1	30	1	71089	10000		1	30	1	71089	2000
													1	30	1	71090	10000		1	30	1	71090	2000
													1	30	1	71080	10000		1	30	1	71080	2000
													1	30	1	71081	10000		1	30	1	71081	2000
													1	30	1	71082	10000		1	30	1	71082	2000

I have set it from 1 lv to 30 and some items.. For example I set it 100% chance..

When I carry them on me, nothing drop.. Just yangs..

What did I wrong?
Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16243-alternative-drop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.