Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a great anticheat. I want to bypass lalaker's hacks and m2bob mostly. I've seen some services, but i'm not 100% sure that they are great. I need references, and a little description about your anticheat. My anticheat now is the older (free) version of the ultimate anticheat by "M2BobFix" or idk what is his name, but that anticheat is just trash. It detects normal files, like video card driver like it's a hack. Sooooo, send me a pm if you want to earn some cash with your service. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/16143-looking-for-a-great-anticheat/
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.