1.) What's the bug about this? You're most likely got a gold rush, that happens rarely or from specific bosses. So either you raised the rate or you just got that, which of course doesn't get affected by your third hand.

2.) What's wrong with the attack? You have tons of options how to boost your attack in polymorph, even in the source you'd do that.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

15 minut temu, Vanilla napisał:

1.) What's the bug about this? You're most likely got a gold rush, that happens rarely or from specific bosses. So either you raised the rate or you just got that, which of course doesn't get affected by your third hand.

2.) What's wrong with the attack? You have tons of options how to boost your attack in polymorph, even in the source you'd do that.

1. At exp, the hand usually lifts the yang and sometimes it does not, and it is actually irritating.

2. Polymorph is used to increase the attack at the boss beating. I know that you can change this in the game, so I wrote a topic so someone explained how to do it. ;)

• Premium
14 hours ago, Zeph said:

1. At exp, the hand usually lifts the yang and sometimes it does not, and it is actually irritating.

2. Polymorph is used to increase the attack at the boss beating. I know that you can change this in the game, so I wrote a topic so someone explained how to do it. ;)

Why the heck you got to be so arrogant.

• Love 1