Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I am a big noob in C++. I tried to change the data type of the gold propety in the source code. But it don't worked. :( I think I musst change this part:

 

 

jyUwm6y.png

 

 

 I changed:

[codesyntax]long gold; [/codesyntax]

 

in

 

[codesyntax]long long int gold; [/codesyntax]

 

 

I think there is more to change, but I don't know where or what :( Sry for my bad english Regards

 

 

Syniax

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1603-change-max-gold-in-the-source/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.