Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

23 hours ago, Avisek said:

Hello,
I have very nice SF but there is one problem..

I think It was working When I turned it on, but now its not working.. When I am going to exp (for example with new character), Yangs don't drop..
Can you help me please?
Thank you! :)

FIX

Spoiler

ServerSide:
 

Spoiler

Player -> mob_proto (player.mob_proto)
Search Gold_min and Gold_max add value and enjoy

 

 

787292068_Nvtelen.png.6faa7b0bbb3398fd29

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15954-yang-doesnt-drop/#findComment-89032
Share on other sites

  • 7 years later...
On 6/8/2017 at 12:05 AM, [007]DawisHU said:

Hello,

FIX

  Hide contents

ServerSide:
 

  Hide contents

Player -> mob_proto (player.mob_proto)
Search Gold_min and Gold_max add value and enjoy

 

 

if i dont have mob_proto in player db???

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15954-yang-doesnt-drop/#findComment-169352
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.