Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
1 minute ago, Avisek said:

Hello,

I am trying to edit source, I have source but I dont know how to open it.. When I open it in Visual Studio 2017, there are errors..
Do you know how to fix it?

try with vs2013 w/ xp_120 toolset

You will likely get a lot of warning for the deprecated stuff, but with some googlin you can fix them easily by yourself

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15915-editing-source/#findComment-88828
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.