Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I am searching some mob_proto unpacker and packer for 40k. I tried every program what i found on Google..

If you send me some unpacker and packer which will work for me, I wil pay you 8€.
If you have this software - contact me via skype (multidruggist).


Thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15909-mob_proto-unpacker-packer/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

How cool is that, come to this forum only for selling things (things that you probably don't own) and asking for help xD

 

@Avisek Official protos are released pretty often, or you can ask for them. I know martysama coded a tool for that, don't know if it's updated or something. As for me I use a hardcoded tool, it works but it's not containing the last updates (because I chosen to, I don't have them) or I sometimes use the xml to convert it into .txt (I just remove manually the things) and I often adapt them, with yangs, polymorph item, skills and so on, because all the datas are not written in the client protos.

Have a nice day !

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15909-mob_proto-unpacker-packer/#findComment-88809
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.