Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member

Yeah, but it doesn't work for me, so I retest with Viruz serverfiles.

 

So, it's pretty cool if someone can give me files or vdi with vanilla binary.

 

It doesn't work is a very nice error description xD

  • Premium

 

Yeah, but it doesn't work for me, so I retest with Viruz serverfiles.

 

So, it's pretty cool if someone can give me files or vdi with vanilla binary.

 

It doesn't work is a very nice error description xD

 

Rofl, it's true ^^

Lot of problem, DB overflowing, solved, error when trying to connect but 0 syserr error...

 

 

Which client I have to use ? I'm going to try invoice files, thx.

I am using invoice currently trying to upgrade to 4k from 34k. I managed to upgrade the server side successfully now i'm trying to upgrade the client too. Just replace the dbcache and gamefile from vanilla on serverside and upload the libs mentioned on the "read me" text document.

The only error i have is i cannot see any items in inventory but i can see it when i connect the test client so therefore it's all working fine if you do it correctly. Once i'v somehow upgraded the client, i'll let you know how i did it.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.