Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi everyone,

I am searching for someone who is experienced with SpeedTree and is willing to create something for me. I currently need a total of 75 trees (25 different kinds of trees in 3 different shapes). 

Please contact me on Skype(sonitexo) for more informations and instructions. I will only pay with PayPal.

Kind Regards, Sonitex

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15749-buying-treesspt/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.