High Expert Question on the History of Metin2 since the beginning

Hello guys, i m making this thread because here i can have the best experts around internet regarding the history of our favourite game.

Basicly i made this thread for pure nostalgia,
i just wanted to make a youtube video to rebuild the history of metin2,
but i lack of lot of stuff....
i would like to know from the following questions:
year data
common stuff happened during this "implementation" event

Question 1:
Exactly in which year the ymir\gameforge implemented the BOTANIC CRAFTING POTIONS manufacturing  http://wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Potion_Manufacturing
and the real question is: before the craftng system was implemented, how player were able to make  DEW\ JUICES \ WATERS to get those time-bonuses.
for exemple the green dew that grants up to 20% magic res.... before it was invented how player could contrast a black discipline sura?
(if u dont remember correctly when was implemented the EMPTY BOTTLE, that allows you to craft the dews potions)

Question 2:
The , nowdays easy to obtain , SOUL STONE to master our skills up to P grade, 
how it was possible to obtain it :
-initially it was only obrainable by completing  MISSION BOOKS QUESTS?  http://wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Category:Missionbooksquests 
-exactly in which year, these stones were possible to get from metin stones level 90 , if i dont mind ? or from 85?

Question 3:
Before we had all those shining mounts and pets like pokemon, initially we had just 4 of a kind am i right?
the lion\boar\wolf\tiger is that real ?
but exactly when they were implemented? and about mounts... those were possible to ride immidiatly or it was as first step immidiatly the power mount system?

Question 4:
in which year was implemented the BERAN SETAOU room with the final boss?
because from my memories we had just the sateaous minions...and people were able to reach lv99 in the grotto of exile right?
or it was implemented all directly ---> in just 1 step  grotto of exile 1 , 2 and the final room with the boss?
if yes... they instantly implemented the blue steel armor and the other 4 shining blue armors?

Question 5:
Before the beta regarding lv 105 and all the remaining connected stuff,
which was the final stage of metin2?

-lv80 armors   ( blue steel armor .... etc etc)
-lv80 weapon  (triton.... etc etc)
-lv99 max leve
-power mounts \ event mounts \ basic pet
-crafting system for dew\juices\water  botanic items?

i m really not sure for the dew and juices... because only with the BETA of dark dragons they implemented the crafting system we all know,
and it was applied to the botanic juices... so before how the hell could a person make dew\juices?

_________

Sorry for the bad english, and for the noob questions
i m asking help of real metin2 history experts
thanks a lot for your time reading those bunch of non-sense stuff ;)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developer

for the first question, the wiki post says the potion manufacturing is available since 17 july 2007. probably a normal warrior or ninja couldn't do much against a magic class, such as sura and shaman, but at that time we didn't know how to play properly with each class right? so i guess there were some fair 1v1 matches.

not forgetting that metin2 is a game that at it's early stage hadn't the pvp system implemented, but players asked for it, so it came a couple of time later. correct me if i'm wrong.

regarding the soul stones, i don't really remember, and can't answer that question precisely, but i guess there were able to obtain the same way it's already known, through metin stones from level 45+.

third question, at first we had only the well known horse with all it's different stages (pony, armed horse, military horse, as well as them different skins for non guild members, guild members and guild leaders).
the first mounts being added in the game were those 4 you said, the normal lion, boar, wolf and tiger. they were probably added at the same time the devils catacomb was, so somewhere around 2012, although i'm not sure, so i'd say between 2011 and 2012.

the dragon lair was added in 2011 and probably yes, the blue steel armors came at the same time.

the last stage for metin2 before the Dark Dragons update had every single thing you said on your post. dragon lair, devil's catacomb, spider dungeon 3, blue steel armors, pets, mounts, even costumes and the energy system. the max level was 99 though.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

• Premium
1 hour ago, PACI said:

for the first question, the wiki post says the potion manufacturing is available since 17 july 2007. probably a normal warrior or ninja couldn't do much against a magic class, such as sura and shaman, but at that time we didn't know how to play properly with each class right? so i guess there were some fair 1v1 matches.

not forgetting that metin2 is a game that at it's early stage hadn't the pvp system implemented, but players asked for it, so it came a couple of time later. correct me if i'm wrong.

regarding the soul stones, i don't really remember, and can't answer that question precisely, but i guess there were able to obtain the same way it's already known, through metin stones from level 45+.

third question, at first we had only the well known horse with all it's different stages (pony, armed horse, military horse, as well as them different skins for non guild members, guild members and guild leaders).
the first mounts being added in the game were those 4 you said, the normal lion, boar, wolf and tiger. they were probably added at the same time the devils catacomb was, so somewhere around 2012, although i'm not sure, so i'd say between 2011 and 2012.

the dragon lair was added in 2011 and probably yes, the blue steel armors came at the same time.

the last stage for metin2 before the Dark Dragons update had every single thing you said on your post. dragon lair, devil's catacomb, spider dungeon 3, blue steel armors, pets, mounts, even costumes and the energy system. the max level was 99 though.

The first mounts we're implemented with skipia dungeon, you had to drop the "one use" seals from there, if i remember correctly