[Paying] Need help w/ item_proto

Hello, I've got a problem with protos, will pay for help. Let me describe the problem.

So. I have downloaded serverfiles with source and stuff, and they do work magnificent. I noticed that I can't unpack item_proto (Epack and every other program i've tried didn't suceed to do so) so I have compiled dump_proto from the pack with serverfiles and tried to change sql .txt to item_proto but I failed... The sysser is:

0504 09:25:06198 :: CPythonItem::LoadItemTable: invalid item_proto[locale/en/item_proto] STRIDE[156] != sizeof(SItemTable)

I know many of you are really talented, please PM me with your skype so we can work things out. I'm willing to pay the man that gets it fixed. I've tried myself but failed miserably due to my poor coding skills. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
On 04.05.2017 at 10:35 AM, takbardzo said:

Hello, I've got a problem with protos, will pay for help. Let me describe the problem.

So. I have downloaded serverfiles with source and stuff, and they do work magnificent. I noticed that I can't unpack item_proto (Epack and every other program i've tried didn't suceed to do so) so I have compiled dump_proto from the pack with serverfiles and tried to change sql .txt to item_proto but I failed... The sysser is:

0504 09:25:06198 :: CPythonItem::LoadItemTable: invalid item_proto[locale/en/item_proto] STRIDE[156] != sizeof(SItemTable)

I know many of you are really talented, please PM me with your skype so we can work things out. I'm willing to pay the man that gets it fixed. I've tried myself but failed miserably due to my poor coding skills. Thanks!

I made a custom item_proto (un/)packer for this guy. I provided him photo proof that my software works, then I packaged all the necessary stuff for him in a .rar archive. I sent him the password-protected archive and we came to an agreement that after he would've sent me 10$ via PayPal, I would give him the password to the archived software.

To this day, no matter how many messages I would send him, he wouldn't reply or send the money.

Long story short, working for this dude was a waste of time and I advise everybody else to stay away from him.