• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem exist only if you're in character select or loginwindow too? 

At first open file who's you edite look for the thrad from you take this code and match them, maybe you miss or delete some function who's clear pm and quest scrolls

If you don't find anything please paste here link to the thread, paste original file who's you edited and your edited file ;)

At first start to looking in the characterselect.py if there you don't find anything start to search function who's do change character. Wait 10-15 minutes because now i'm on mobile phone I just come to the pc and i'll tell you more details

I think you missed some function who's clear window when you click change character button because if you log-in first time problem didn't exist?

@Pongo Metin2 I analyse the change character button, and function and I don't see nothing you can miss or something, can You look to the ErrorLog.txt and paste it here? I think it would be usefull