Question About Vanilla cores.

• Premium

Hi, I have some question about Vanilla core, let's start.

1) Can I use Vanilla core with 32bit FreeBSD 9.2 ? (in hamachi).

2) I've got 40k test client, it's work with it, right ?

3) If my client say "Du wirst  mit dem Server verbuden" It's probem of game or client ?

4) Which files needed ? I've got weird serverfile 33 or 40k.

Thanks you :)

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Not always

4) 40k is best, 34 also works. You won't need package-files etc. since it's disabled by default. so you can just use the core without flaws on 34k files. But don't expect the dragon soul system to work without the txt :D Everything else should work.

No problem :)

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Download link is in the second post of my vanilla core thread ;) You can't miss it, I've written it in bold

It's compatible with your old CONFIG and conf.txt

You can add the options you want to have easily by editing the files. But you can also run vanilla on your old CONFIG and conf.txt

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• Premium

Download link is in the second post of my vanilla core thread ;) You can't miss it, I've written it in bold

It's compatible with your old CONFIG and conf.txt

You can add the options you want to have easily by editing the files. But you can also run vanilla on your old CONFIG and conf.txt

Yeah, I know for download link, I just talking about link of the files which work with your binary.

Ok, thanks :)