Metin2 project #helpmy

Hello players of metin2dev,

My name is: DajWalk i'm an old Metin2 player and just started a Metin2 private server project i'm kind of new to this so please dont laugh if i ask some simple qeustion what is easy for you and difficult for me.

So i just started a Metin2 server with the profizocker94 server files and the daroo 2010er client. it works fine for me. and easy to learn but i got some problems/qeustions and need your help.

This is what i want to ask:

1. I made a server by following every step from different Youtube video's and i have no problem to join the server so after i gave my team the client and they wanted to login they couldn't join, they have joined my hamachi server , changed the server ip from normal to .100 with no approvement!
Portmaps worked so far i could tell you. Anyone can help my with teamvieuwer, skype etc to get rid of this issue.

2.So i was adding the shineys to my character for GM and for armours, with no approvements, it seems not working at all when i finished to put in the files. i would appreciate if someone can help me with that to.

3. I know how to change npc names but when it comes to change the names of items like: yang to Euro it doesnt work or when i want to change the item schwert+0 to Sword+0 in navicat i get the problem it automatic saved as: Sword+00 and when i reboot my server it doesnt shows the new name.

4. I have added the mounts to my server, 6-8 mounts not sure the normal ones (old ones) are working fine i can hit when i ride those but when it comes to the new one like the White Lion or Black Lion it doesn't work: when i ride those 4 mounts i cant hit on it.

5. A friend of my downloaded the client of my i gave him but he have a problem with the surakopf he can open it but when a popup comes up to click start his surakopf get stucks and all my other team members dont have the issue and we dont know how to fix it.

6. How do i change the tittle names? Like Ritterlich, Edel etc i want to change it.

7. i got a file that is named metin2client.exe in my map but when i want to click on it it doesn't do anything anyone know how to fix that so i dont need to use the surakopf anymore?

8. my last qeustion is: I want to change my login and select screen but it doesn't work at all i have followed like 100 video's how it works but afterwards it doesn't change the screen.

Please if someone can help my i would appreciate it so much!

Hope i can learn some things of you guys and have a great day today. Bless you all!

Regards,

DajWalk

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you DevGames pack CLIENT+SVF
:D
There:

CLIENT: 

This is the hidden content, please

GAME+MYSQL: https://mega.nz/#!4oNDiZTB!HPVWhU2tia2dGTGLyPpUa9i-KT7OIwOFv-lVFk2npZo

Hope i helped you.
;)

BTW: Change dev_x with vanilla or another game cuz his license expired.

P.S: Don't use HAMACHI...you don't need that..

Ready to code :P