External pictures are being replaced... ×

Error write failed/Filesystem full

zeimpekis9

Question

Hello community.
I have one problem with my server that is online. My server is online and everyday i have 120+ players online. I have a good host with 12gb ram. But some times the server shutdown. Every player get kicked and when they try to connect they get Fail to connect to the server. Then i reboot the freebsd, i try to start my server again and then i get mysql error, that mysql is not running. Then when i try mysqld_safe i get this error "write failed/Filesystem full". Why is this happening?
Can anyone help me? or find a solution to fix this problem?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Before starting a Metin2 project, you must know some basic things, like FreeBSD sysadmin. If you can't know how administrate a system, you should find someone that do this job for you.

That error is clear: you have a filesystem full. So you need to clean It, removing or compressing some file that you don't use.

This is the basic. Review your system and make the necessary actions to prevent this, like many other problems not happen anymore, or that if you do not create disruption.