Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I need a nice registration page design. I'm thinking of some a kind of outstanding out of the rest of website(which I don't have at the time). I'll use it for registration at the beginning of the server and later as destination of ads. As time will go, we can cooperate in future design things such as the rest of the website(including second - standart reg page) and so on.

 

To sum up, my website will contain only registration page for now.

 

If you are interested just message me with some refs and your price.

 

Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15289-looking-for-reg-page-design/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.