Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I have compiled the WorldEditor.exe but I'm getting some problems with minimap saving, first I get white screen after the minimap rendering (after pressing Inser) and the final minimap rendering is strange

white screen bug

render problem 

but it correctly creates the different parts of the minimap

 

I'have upgraded sources to directx9 and It's maybe the origin of this problem don't know, so I wanted to ask you ?

 

Thanks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1528-world-editor/
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.