Accountname or password wrong.

Good morning dudes, I got the problem that if I try to connect to my server he tolds me always that my accountname and password are wrong, wether they are right. First I thought its a clientbased problem so I tried another client but the problem stays. After that I thought it is a serverside problem but I cant find anything and the 'syserr.txt' are empty to this problem. I've also tried to remove the files and setup it again but it changes nothing the problem stays. I hope you can understand what I am trying to telling you. Because my English arent the best. And if you need some more informations about my server please tell me I'll give it to you.

So far,

- alg0r!thm

On 28.2.2017 at 06:26, alg0r!thm said:

Good morning dudes, I got the problem that if I try to connect to my server he tolds me always that my accountname and password are wrong, wether they are right. First I thought its a clientbased problem so I tried another client but the problem stays. After that I thought it is a serverside problem but I cant find anything and the 'syserr.txt' are empty to this problem. I've also tried to remove the files and setup it again but it changes nothing the problem stays. I hope you can understand what I am trying to telling you. Because my English arent the best. And if you need some more informations about my server please tell me I'll give it to you.

I think, your password or accountname is wrong.

Is there no way, to solve the problem? Because I already reinstalled my vps and searched a long time to find the error and solution for it. Also I had tried to take other files and mysql databases and also I've had tried to take another client but nothing seems to working. So please if somebody knows a solution, tell me.

//btw.: Sorry for the double posting but I am realy need the solution.

So far,

- alg0r!thm