Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm not very good at english so i'll try to give you an example first. 
So, we have an armor for example, the armor gives you 100 defense and 500 HP (That's the stats, so all armours like this have that 500 hp, is not a bonus) . Is it possible to get another HP bonus on the armor without evolve it from another armor? 
So, the armor have 100 defense and 500 HP as normal stats, I enchant the item and now the armor will have 100 defense , 500 HP and 1000 HP (that's the enchant). So, can this be possible?
I want the armour to get the bonuses like it doesn't have HP stat, like a basic armour.

I hope you guys know what I am talking about, as I said, I'm not very good at english. 
Have a nice day! :) 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14982-double-hp-stat-and-enchant/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Create another armor with

x def y hp and z hp

Use a quest or whatever to "epic enchant this armor"

Remove old armor -> give new armor

Or craft it with cube, upp it with items do whatever you want this is basic stuff

 

You can do it with c++ or lua, you choose

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14982-double-hp-stat-and-enchant/#findComment-84333
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.